Arizona Family Law Firm
Kevin Jensen – Representing Your Family in Arizona
Are you facing a divorce? Is your family interested in adopting a child? Family law issues can be sensitive and require the expertise of a dedicated and experienced legal professional. You and your family can turn your trust the hardworking and reputable family law attorneys at The Law Offices of Kevin Jensen. We have years of experience in assisting Arizona in an array of family law matters.
If you are facing any of the following issues, do not hesitate in contacting our firm:
- Divorce: Even couples who are on “good terms” still require the assistance of an experienced legal professional to guide them through the divorce process.
- Grounds for Divorce: The state of Arizona has various grounds for divorce. If you are considering filing for divorce, it is important to know what the conditions may be.
- Uncontested Divorce: This type of divorce is settled outside of a courtroom, usually with the assistance of mediation and agreements between divorcing parties.
- Legal Separation: Couples may legally separate without divorcing, but still need to work through custody and alimony. IT is important that you work with an attorney if you are looking to separate.
- Annulment: Dissolving a marriage through an annulment may help both parties in avoiding court fees and ugly legal battles. To determine if you qualify, it is important to work with an attorney.
- Property Division: Division of property in a divorce can be a huge concern for splitting couples. Determining who gets what can be a battle and keeping what is rightfully yours is important.
- Child Custody: If children are involved in a marriage, there can be some serious custody battles between splitting parents. Determining visitation, custody and support should be handled by a lawyer.
- Child Support: If you are not the custodial parent, you will be required to pay child support for any child under the age of 18.
- Spousal Support: If one party in a divorce case has been accustomed to a lifestyle standard that was set during a marriage, spousal support such as alimony or palimony, may come into play.
- Visitation: Visiting your children is imperative to the wellbeing of a child. Studies show that children who have both parents in their lives flourish and benefit from the contact of both parents.
- Paternity: Determining paternity is important. If paternity is not established, you may lose visitation rights and your rights as a biological parent.
- Modifications: Modifications, both temporary and permanent, may be made to your divorce decree with the assistance of a dedicated attorney.
- Move Away Cases: If you are looking to move away from the city where your divorce took place, it is important to work with an attorney to make modifications to your decree.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence may be a big consideration for judges in a divorce proceeding. If you are a victim of domestic violence, it is imperative that you work with an attorney.
- Restraining Orders: Gaining restraining orders against a violent spouse or partner are important for your safety. An attorney can help you file the necessary paperwork.
- Adoption: Are you or your family looking to adopt? An attorney can assist you in sorting through paperwork and legal proceedings of the adoption process.
Trust Arizona Divorce & Family Lawyer, Kevin Jensen
When you choose to work with our firm, you will be working with professionals who have exponential experience in dealing with complicated family law cases. No case is too much for our firm to handle. If you are in the Phoenix area, including the Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Queen Creek and Glendale, do not hesitate in contacting our lawyers to receive quality representation. We understand that this time in your life can be difficult, which is why we aim to provide our clients with legal counsel they can rely on as well as valuable information that may assist them through their legal complications.
Feel free to watch our family law and divorce videos, as well as browse our blog and read through our satisfied client testimonials Our firm is here to provide you with reputable counsel throughout this process and we proudly provide representation for our Spanish speaking community as well. If you need a lawyer for a divorce in Arizona, do not hesitate to contact us today to receive your consultation.
4365 E Pecos Rd Ste 138, Gilbert, AZ 85295